Annons:
Tags:Β christmas-themechristmas-craftscraftspaper-craftsholidays
Read 82 times
Tismon
2021-12-12 00:25

Christmas present wrapping ideas!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Gift wrappings. It can be quite fun to make these presents really pretty. If you have any old wrapping paper left, you can combine it together with coloured paper or another wrapping paper to create an interesting look. Ugly edges can be hidden by Washi - tape. If you have any small knick-knacks who only takes up place - those can be glued or taped to the package or attached to the wrapping string. Basically, you can try to have the same mindset you have when you scrapbook. Old newspaper and "garbage" can be made into cool stuff. An example of this is left over wire. I had some. I made it into a heart on one of the gifts.

Share your pretty christmas present!!

Correlation does not equal causation.

Host of Dogs and Art Savvity

• Edited by Tismon 2022-01-16 03:53
Annons:
Tismon
2021-12-12 00:27

Tismon
2021-12-12 00:29

Tismon
2021-12-12 00:30

Tismon
2021-12-12 00:31

Tismon
2021-12-12 00:32

Evelina
2021-12-14 13:06

Your gift wrapping looks supreme!

I always try to save wrapping paper, bows etc too. But recently I also started saving dried flowers, sticks and more from bouquets that have dried out as a way to repurpose them. I add them to the wrapping to add something extra. I like to go for natural colors, strings, and more so it doesn't feel too out of place.

Annons:
Tismon
2021-12-14 19:08

#6: thank you so much 😊

That sounds very pretty, having natural things like flowers etc, I never thought of that. You don't happen to have any pictures to share?

Evelina
2021-12-15 14:58
Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 6
Preview of image 2 of 6
Preview of image 3 of 6
Preview of image 4 of 6
Preview of image 5 of 6
Preview of image 6 of 6

I don't have any pictures on hand actually. But when I start wrapping for Christmas I will take some. Another idea is to save smaller flows pressed into a book and then you can put them on the gift using clear tape to cover it or glue if you don't want it covered in tape (but they are usually fragile so the tape works better).

Here are some inspo pictures from Pinterest I searched "natural gift wrapping using dried flowers christmas"

I actually had not thought of using the dried orange slices before. I think I will use it this year! Another idea I saw was to use things like dried cinnamon sticks.

Niklas
2021-12-15 16:21

#5: It’s evident that you put a lot of effort into making your wrappings unique and personal. πŸ™‚

I have never been good at wrapping Christmas presents in artistic ways. I would like to learn how to do those diagonal wrappings where you don’t have to use any tape to make the paper stay wrapped around the gift. I think it is Japanese.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2021-12-15 19:19

#9: That sounds next level!

Tismon
2021-12-16 19:01

#8: Oh I never thought of using that either! So pretty!

Niklas
2022-02-04 19:00

#10: I found an example of how to wrap gifts without using tape or ribbons, just paper. Pretty cool, right? πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tismon
2022-02-06 02:39

#12: wow really Nice! You could save a lot of wrapping paper 😊

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Β