Annons:
Tagpolls
Read 77 times
Tismon
2022-01-28 17:44

If you could learn to draw anything, what would you choose?

I put a lot of time and effort in every article/tutorial I make. The text is written by me and I draw (most of the time) each picture myself. So when I publish new articles it is very motivating if people find them interesting and helpful. What topic interests you?

I can only make drawing - related articles, but if you are engaged in a different medium you are more than welcome to publish your own articles/tutorials

Correlation does not equal causation.

Host of Dogs and Art Savvity

• Edited by Tismon 2024-03-14 14:13
Annons:
Niklas
2022-02-04 18:47

I think color theory would be interesting. Some of it I have learned by experience, but it would be great to have a guide. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tismon
2022-02-06 02:42

#1: Sure! That will be on my to-do list. Color theory is really interesting, every color we see is just light reflecting a surface.

Niklas
2022-02-28 16:35

Human proportions is another thing I find difficult. I know that eyes vertically usually sit in the middle of your head, but apart from that I think it is hard. Most people probably could sketch a head if they knew some basic proportions.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tismon
2022-02-28 16:50

#3: That is so true! I'm just thinking of how I should structure a human guide and on what difficulty. Art is sort of like school, you get subjects and learn about them but the more you advances, you just relearn the same subjects but with greater and more advanced knowledge.

Niklas
2022-02-28 16:58

#4: Without knowing what I’m talking about, the proportions that are easiest to remember might be enough. Like putting eyes and nose in the middle of a face. 🙂

🧑🏽

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tismon
2022-02-28 17:09

#5: I see! So maybe not focusing on angles/perspectives and such difficult things and more of beginner guide of how to get the Anatomy correct of a human face! I could just make the guide about human Anatomy in general but a big section of it could be human faces :)

Annons:
Evelina
2023-03-06 22:30

Faces are really hard for me to draw and paint! Especially eyes and noses. For some reason, animal faces are much easier.

Tismon
2024-03-14 03:16

#7: i agree! I think it's harder to do human faces because we are more familiar and picky with human faces. If something's off we detect it and it can trigger uncanny valley-esque kind of feelings.

Scroll to top
Annons: